If you’re ready for actionable, personal financial advice to help you take control of your money, then you’ve come to the right place. Our approach is to help you to balance your money and your lifestyle, so you can do the things you dream about without money worries getting in the way.
We Help With:
Building Your Financial Foundations
- How to manage your money
- Building an emergency savings fund
- Saving for something big (holiday, wedding, new car or baby)
- Paying down credit card debt, car loans or personal loans
- Savings for a house deposit
- Buying a home or investment property
- Putting in place life insurance, income protection and disability cover
- Putting in place a will & creating an estate plan
- Setting an investment account / portfolio
- Purchasing an investment property
- Starting / growing your business
- Recommendations for a superannuation fund and investment options to suit your current and future needs
How We Work:
First Steps – Let’s get to know each other with a complimentary initial 30-minute chat. (Online or via phone) We know that talking to a stranger about your money can be awkward, so this meeting is used to get to know each other. This time helps us understand what you need help with and we’ll also tell you what we are about, the services we offer and our fees
A 90-minute In-depth Discovery & Goal Planning Session (via online meeting): To assess where you are currently at personally and financially, what you are looking to achieve, what is holding you back, and walk you through our process to explain how we help our clients. What we will cover:
- A comprehensive review of your current financial position: Clearly outline any concerns or issues, we have with where you are now and what you currently have in place.
- Where you want to be: Explore and set personal and financial goals you what to achieve both now and in the future.
- How to close the gap: What is required for you to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
We Provide An Initial 3 – 6 month relationship where we’ll cover and provide advice on the key financial areas
Followed by an ongoing relationship which includes;
60-minute follow-up meetings every 3-6 months, or as a major life event comes up, to check your progress and make adjustments to help keep you on track.
A Financial Planner and support team who you can reach out to any time as your situation changes.
Access to your personal wealth portal where you can view, track and control your entire financial world all in one place, as well as store all of your important documents.
- We charge a $250 Initial Discovery & Goal Planning Session
- We charge an upfront initial advice, setup and implementation fee which starts from $2,200, followed by
- A monthly fee starting from $300 per month which covers the work we do, and the services we provide over the year in our ongoing relationship. (Our fees range based on the complexity of your situation).
We are a fee-only financial planning firm which means, we do not receive any form of commission or remuneration from any financial products, institutions or other professionals that we recommend to you.
We won’t take on any new clients unless we believe we can add value relative to the cost of our advice, which means if we don’t think we can add more value than the advice will cost then we will be upfront about that right from the beginning.
If you’re saying to yourself, “I’m not quite ready work with a financial planner full time. However, I still have a few pressing financial questions that I’d like help on. What should I do?”