If you’re ready for actionable, personal financial advice to help you take control of your money, then you’ve come to the right place. Our approach is to help you to balance your money and your lifestyle, so you can do the things you dream about without money worries getting in the way.
AS A FINANCIAL PLANNING CLIENT, YOU’D GET:
A Free Initial 30-minute consultation (via online meeting): We know that talking to a stranger about your money can be awkward so we use this meeting to get to know each other first. We also want to understand what you would like help with and if we are the right fit for you. This is also an opportunity for you to find out more about us, our services and ask any questions you have about how we work and what our fees and costs are.
- A comprehensive review of your current financial position: Clearly outline any concerns or issues, we have with where you are now and what you currently have in place.
- Where you want to be: Explore and set personal and financial goals you what to achieve both now and in the future.
- How to close the gap: What is required for you to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
A 60-90-minute Recommendations Meeting, which includes recommendations and advice in the following areas:
- Savings & Money Management plan
- Debt repayment plan
- Investment plan
- Personal insurance and lifestyle protection plan
- Financial freedom & Retirement planning,
- Estate planning, and
- Tax planning
Recommendations for a superannuation fund and investment asset allocation for your retirement savings based on your current superannuation balance, age and investment risk tolerance.
Recommendations for other experts and professionals such as mortgage brokers, accountants, business advisors and estate planning attorneys.
60-minute follow-up meetings every 3-6 months, or as a major life event comes up, to check your progress and make adjustments to help keep you on track.
A Financial Planner and support team who you can reach out to any time as your situation changes.
Access to your personal wealth portal where you can view, track and control your entire financial world all in one place, as well as store all of your important documents.
- We charge a $250 Initial Discovery & Goal Planning Session
- We charge an upfront initial advice, setup and implementation fee which starts from $3,500, followed by
- A monthly fee starting from $300 per month which covers the work we do over the year. (Our fees range based on the complexity of your situation).
We are a fee-only financial planning firm which means, we do not receive any form of commission or remuneration from any financial products, institutions or other professionals that we recommend to you.
We won’t take on any new clients unless we believe we can add value relative to the cost of our advice, which means if we don’t think we can add more value than the advice will cost then we will be upfront about that right from the beginning.
If you’re saying to yourself, “I’m not quite ready work with a financial planner full time. However, I still have a few pressing financial questions that I’d like help on. What should I do?”