How much does it cost to get help and advice?
- To have a chat about where you are at, all it costs is a cup of coffee. Depending on what type and how much help you need or want will depend on how much you will be in for, (Online Fee Schedule Coming Soon) which will outlines an idea of what it may cost. However, everyone’s situation is different so if you are still unsure just give us a call and we can have a chat (for free)
Do I need to have lots of money to get financial advice?
- No, not at all we have helped lots of people who have been buried in debt with little to no savings. Having a professional financial advisor isn’t only for wealthy people.
Can I get help if I live interstate or overseas?
- Absolutely, with the today’s awesome technology we can have an online chat from where ever you may be (as long as you have a working internet connection). We currently have clients living in Mackay, Canberra, London and Hong Kong
What can you help me with?
- We can help with a whole range of things relating to your personal finances, check out our How we can help you to give you a better idea of the areas that we can help you in. If you are still unsure give us a call.
Can do you do my tax return?
- No, we are financial planners and not accountants and while we may provide you with some general information about tax we can’t give you any personal advice or do your tax returns. We do work with some really great accountants so, if you are looking for one we can help you find one that is right for you.
Are you going to sell me financial and investment products?
- While we may recommend financial and investment products as a part of our recommendations we only do so where it is required to reach your financial goals, choosing a product is one of the last things that we consider. It is much like planning a holiday, you need to choose your destination before you decide how you are going to get there. Strategy and plan first, vehicle/product second.
My parents lost lots of money as a result of a dodgy financial planner, how do I know that I am getting good advice?
- I am so glad you asked, you only have to read the newspaper each week to see another bank or financial services company being fined or a director getting put behind bars. Unfortunately, whenever there is money involved there will be some crooks out there who like to cut corners. We recommend that if you are concerned you check out a free government website Money Smart for more information about working with a financial planner and the Questions to ask a financial adviser. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for we are always here to have a chat.