I know I need to put in place a Will and need to sort out my Estate Plans
Our initial process:
- An Initial 15 min chat (via phone call) | A complimentary chat to find out what you are looking for and if we think that we will be able to help
- Tell us about You | Complete an Estate Planning Questionaire
- A 60 min Initial Discovery Meeting (via online meeting) | To assess what you are looking to achieve with your estate plan and discuss any concerns you may have.
- Once we have a clearer idea of what type of estate plans you may need, we will send your information to one of our preferred estate planning specialist law firms (with your permission) and they will provide a complimentary fixed price quote for the type of estate plans they recommend for your individual circumstances. You can then decide if you would like to proceed with the implementation of your estate planning documents.
- The Importance of Estate Planning for Young Australians – Ep12 The #YoungMoney Podcast
I am unsure how More Time Financial can help me and would like to find out more.