We understand that making a decision about your parents or relatives aged care needs can be an emotional, complicated and confusing process. We have assisted over 40 families to transition their loved ones into an aged care facility. Depending on how much or little support and assistance you require, we have a range of options to best accommodate your family members aged care needs.
how we can help
Centrelink Investigation & Forms Assistance
- Assistance with and completion of Centrelink Forms
- Centrelink investigation and report of current & future Centrelink entitlements
Comprehensive Financial Investigation & Review
- Comprehensive review of your current financial position including; bank accounts, shares, superannuation / pension accounts & investment properties
- Overview of current financial position, concerns or issues, that may need to be addressed
Aged Care Options & Discussion Report
- Preparation of your Aged Care options report including Aged Care Entry & Ongoing Costs
- Presentation of Aged Care options report (in person or online meeting)
Facilitation of Aged Care Entry
- Facilitation / Organisation of ACAT assessment
- Facilitation or Aged Care Facility selection and waiting list application
- Completion of Centrelink Forms & Residential Aged Care Entry Forms
- Liaise and coordinate with your family members and other financial professionals;
- Financial planner / advisor
- Lawyer / Conveyancer
- Real Estate Agent
The process of going into Care does not stop on Entry into a facility. There are a range of ongoing issues that will need continue to be managed by someone. We offer a range of additional ongoing support services if required.
- Assistance with Centrelink & tax forms
- Liaise with Centrelink on your behalf
HOW WE WORK
Before we can help you, we need to know where are you on your aged care journey as well as your current financial position. We ask that you complete a simple aged care questionnaire so we can have an informed initial discussion.